tisdag 15 maj 2018

ColMacallan

Hello!

This is my first project for Ally's Angels,
a challenge blog run by the lovely and talented Ally
and her wonderful design team.
I will not be a full time DT but will pop in when I have time
Thank you, Ally <3

We have a new challenge starting today 
the theme is YELLOW and our sponsor is DL.ART 

I colored this steampunk dog image from KennyK Stamps 
called ColMacallan again. This time using my Prismacolor pencils. 
Love this image.

I didn't know at first what to make with him
 but when I got the plank die set from Tim Holtz, I got this idea.




The planks are made with a die, woodgrain paper and lots of 
distress inks, oxides and crayons. All from Tim Holtz (TH).
The tickets are made with stamps and matching dies from TH 



The base is made with watercolor paper and distress oxides. The edges are sanded.
 The Happy Birthday sentiment is a TH stamp, embossed.
The film strip, the chipboard quote chips and metal decorations are all from TH



The pocket watch and cog are also made with TH dies
and distress oxides and crayons. The cog is embossed to get more texture


I'm going to give this card to my father in law on his Birthday in June



Material used:
* Image ColMacallan from KennyK Stamps colored with Prismacolor pencils
* Tim Holtz dies: 662694, 662698, 662383, plank, gadget gears, pocket watch, big tag
* Tim Holtz stamps: crazy talk, ticket booth
* Tim Holtz distress ink black sooth and distress oxides black soot, hickory smoke, squeezed lemonade, fossilized amber, spiced marmalade
* Tim Holtz crayons: black soot, wild honey, tea dye, aged mahogany
* Tim Holtz distress woodgrain paper
* Metal decorations from Tim Holtz
* Film strip decoration from Tim Holtz
* Watercolor paper from Canson and Panduro, and distress mixed media heavy stock from Tim Holtz
* Distress collage medium matte (on the chipboard quotes) from Tim Holtz

I will try my luck in the following challenges

A pink gem challenge, Challenge #219 It's a mans world!
Love to scrap challenge blog, #109 Anything goes
Simon says stamp blog, For the boys
Scribbles designs challenge, #65 Make it masculine



Thank you for stopping by

Lisa









12 kommentarer:

Marianne's Craftroom sa...

Love this plank stamp, fab male card. Thanks for playing at agoac

Ally sa...

wowiiiiie, I so love this one! The plank die set is fabulous, I guess next time I go shopping I will add it to my cart :-)
So happy you are in my team, yay!
Hugs, Ally

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow! This is such a fabulously textured and detailed card Lisa, your father in law will love it. Those TH plank dies are just great and you have certainly used them alongside all your other fab supplies to create this masterpiece. Wish I could touching see it it in real life it looks so interesting.
Lorraine

NickScrapShack sa...

Great to see one of your creations again Lisa, I too love ColMacallan! I love the texture, layers and cool dies you used. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck! Nick

Diane Louise J sa...

Hello Lisa… Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Scribbles Designs… your card fits perfectly with our “Masculine” challenge theme… I love that dog and there is so much to look at on your card... well done. Hope you will be able to join us again very soon and Good Luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous grungy tag love the image and plank die-cuts -I am amazed how much you get on your tags and they don't look over the top at all-brilliant
Carol x

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous tag Lisa :-) the bulldog is fabulous and I love the background and layers, brilliant! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Sarah - Crea S sa...

So fun that we will see you over there! Love your tag! Hugs, Sarah

aussie aNNie sa...

Back from my holidays and catching up with my comments.
A beautiful card and gorgeous colours...stunning design.xx
[aussie aNNie blog]

FiestyCrafter (Tina) sa...

This is amazing!!! The layers and textures are just fabulous (so is your coloring).

Irena Stefanova sa...

Love this! Thanks so much for participating in Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's May "Anything Goes" challenge! Sorry for the late post - have been having internet issues.
Hugs,
Irena DT

aussie aNNie sa...

Sending cyber hugs.xx