I have a Wedding card to show today and it's also my DT project for Ally's Angels. The theme is anything goes.
All panels are made with watercolor paper, distress oxides, backgrund stamps and stencils.
The cogs and 'love' are embossed in gold
I die cut the hearts in chipboard using Tim Holtz dies and applied a layer of grit paste from Ranger. I then used art alchemy acrylic paint metallique gold rush and metallique steampunk copper from Finnabair and finished with a touch of black acrylic paint mixed with water
Metal decorations from Tim Holtz and Finnabair with a touch of gold/copper acrylic paint, the same as I used for the hearts
This is how it looks when the card opens. Everything embossed in gold. The sentiment on the left hand side is in Swedish and says "now and forever", it's from Inkido. The sentiment on the right hand side is from Magnolia. The bridal couple are from Tiddly Inks and colored by me using Prismacolor pencils
We were four families together on the wedding gift and I made separate pages for each family to congratulate the happy couple. So it's maybe more like an album than a card...
The back side of my card.
The background stamp is from Magnolia, embossed in gold. It's part of a song written by the Swedish singer/songwriter Susanne Alfvengren. It's in Swedish and very romantic.
The name of the song is "Ännu doftar kärlek"
Material used for this project:
- watercolor paper, chipboard
- distress oxides: vintage photo, ground espresso, frayed burlap, antique linen, walnut stain, tattered rose, black soot
- background stamps from stash
- stencil from Tim Holtz
- embossing powder in gold
- Tim Holtz/Sizzix dies: tag, hearts, cogs, alphabet
- Other die used: 'love' (unknown)
- metal decorations from Tim Holtz and Finnabair/Prima
- art alchemy acrylic paint metallique gold rush and metallique steampunk copper from Finnabair/Prima
- grit paste from Ranger
- black acrylic paint
- image from Tiddly Inks colored using Prismacolor pencils
- sentiment "nu och för alltid" from Inkido
- sentiment "wishing two people one wonderful life" from Magnolia
- background stamp from Magnolia
- ribbon from stash
I'm entering the following challenges
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY