måndag 15 augusti 2016

KennyK Santa Baby

Hello Crafters!

Here she is again - Santa Baby from www.kennykstamps.com. This is a inspiration card for Club KennyK, our Facebook page for KennyK fans. Santa Baby is one of three new digis from KennyK Stamps released today and we also have a new challenge starting today with the theme Die Cuts (suits me perfectly, don´t you think? - LOL). The other new images released today are "Santa Christmas Dance" and "Elfie Selfie". All the new digis are totally awesome. 

If maybe you red my post earlier today you have seen my black and metal version using this adorable image. For this card I have gone fore a more cute look. The black cardstock is very smooth and shiny even if it doesn´t show in the picture, it almost looks like the surface of a black piano. She is colored with Polychromos pencils and I´ve also used platinum Stickles. For the edges I´ve used black embossing powder.



I´ve used dies from Tim Holtz; snow flurries, pediments, the smaller tags and the big snowflake at the upper left hand side.

I use it a lot but I can never remember from where the Star border die comes, sorry. The trees and the pine branches are made with Magnolia Doo-Hickey dies. The torn notebook and the tag at the top are made with Marianne Design dies.

The tickets are made with stamps from a clearstamp set with Christmas theme. I don´t know the brand, it could be from Swedish Panduro, but I´m not sure. They are embossed and fussy cut. Design papers from stash.




Have a great day!
Hugs, Lisa

4 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous image and dies love how you use loads -I like the embossing powder round the edges
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow a totally different look to her from the earlier card but equally as gorgeous. I love the shiny red and black card and the effect it gives.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie sa...

Totally awesome creation and lovely colours..xx {aNNie}

Kreativelena sa...

WOW, dette kortet er rå lekkert. Nydelig fargelegging som alltid, og en skikkelig wow faktor med det gullet på kantene isteden for hvit som mange velger og gjøre. Og Die cuts theme var nok helt perfekt for deg ja ;-)