söndag 7 augusti 2016

KennyK Birthday Blog Hop for Regan

Hello!

It´s the amazing Regan´s birthday today. She is our DT Co-ordinator, Facebook Administrator and a very talented crafter at Club KennyK and we thought we´d surprise her with a Birthday Blog Hop!

Happy Birthday Regan!!! 

Hope you're having a wonderful birthday! 
and hope you get some of those gorgeous 
LaLaLand dies that you want ;)




KennyK DT and GDT have got together to create this hop. It's a bit like a game of Pass the Parcel - you hop from one stop to the next and find a little bit of birthday love on each blog. It's a present for Regan, but we hope you'll all join in the fun too. 

Leave a comment on each blog as you Hop and then leave a message for Regan in the comments on the KennyK Stamps Blog. We want to surprise her with lots of birthday love.  

We'll ask Regan to choose her favourite comment from those left on the KennyK Stamps Blog to receive a prize. Make sure you've left a comment on all the stops on the hop too. Closing date is Saturday 13th Aug at midnight EST.

Here is the card I´ve made for her


I wanted to use purple for her card as I think it´s Regans favorite color and I knew right away what image to use and that is the super cool and super gorgeous Lady Raven designed by KennyK. If I'm not mistaken I think she is one of Regans favorite KennyK images and because Lady Raven is my favorite for sure, of all my images, it was an easy choice. I totally love Lady Raven and if you want to you can find her at www.kennykstamps.com. She is colored with Polychromos pencils and fussy cut. 

You should have hopped here from Lina

Your next stop on the Hop is at Andy


Blog Hop Order:






Lisa that´s me :)








Recipe
The purple design paper is from Maja Design. I´ve used my aluminum tape again (a favorite) together with black acrylic paint and cut out the wings and the spider web with Cheery Lynn dies. The square behind the Birthday background stamp is made in the same way with the aluminum tape using a Spellbinder die and also a Tim Holtz embossing plate.

I don´t know the brand of the background birthday stamp, but it is embossed in white on black coredination cardstock with white core. The star edge die I´ve used is from Tim Holtz as also the big picture wheel (you can see a tiny little bit of it at the upper left corner). Also the tags and the filmstrip are made with Tim Holtz dies. 

The mini picture wheel is cut out with a Magnolia die and the torn notebook with a Marianne Design die. The gears are made with a Memory Box die and the mini clock with a Technique Tuesday die. For the edges of the design paper I´ve used black soot Distress Ink and also silver embossing powder. The black paper is coredination cardstock with white core. Charm, safety pin and black tulle from stash. Metal corner from Prima.


Challenges




Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Lisa

29 kommentarer:

Tone K. sa...

I love your work! This is absolutely fantastic! :D

Lucy sa...

What an incredible card! Amazing colouring and all those amazing details! I'm always in awe of your creations xxx

Winnie sa...

Wow what a fabulous card..... love all the details in your card !!!!!!! Happy Birthday Regan

Faith A at Daffodil Cards sa...

WOW WOW WOW this is amazing, fabulous work.
Faith
x

Unknown sa...

Wow Lisa!! Älskar alla detaljerna.. Jag tycker det är lika fantastisk varje gång att du får ihop det med alla detaljer! Regan kommer älska det här! Kramar

Regan sa...

Lisa, I am speechless! This is breathtaking! I LOVE Lady Raven, purple, and all those gorgeous dies!!! You are such an amazingly talented crafter! Thank you so very much for such a thoughtful birthday surprise! ❤

Shelley sa...

WOW! Stunning!

Anne Lise sa...

Kjempetøft! Du er "the queen of details" :)

Nicola Gold sa...

Amazing as always. Lady Raven sure is getting some love today! All this purple. ... I'm in love! X

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow I could look at this for ages and still not see everything, so many details and beautiful die cut shapes. I love this image and your superb colouring of it in shades of purple, fantastic!
Lorraine

Maryann Laursen sa...

WAUW hvor er det bare flot. Sikken en masse fede detaljer her overalt, og man finder hele tiden nye også.

Anonym sa...

Woowzerz! What a card! Super job, Lisa!

crafty-stamper sa...

Absolutely amazing card,fabulous image and I marvel at all the dies and embellishments you use but nothing gets overshadowed-brilliant love it all
Carol x

Natalie sa...

OMG! Love your mixed media style card! You did an awesome job!

Jeannean sa...

This is my new favorite card for Regan's birthday!! I love the soft look you achieved with the colored pencils!!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes sa...

Oh Wow this is a real stunner Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

classic indeed, I have never seen Steampunk/Gothic/Halloween/Movie Star all in one. This is truly amazing work. Love the colours and the design is out of this world. You are very very clever crafter indeed.

Roberta Stevenson sa...

WOW! Your design is unbelievable!!! Love all of the amazing details and your colouring is incredible! Regan is going to LOVE this card for sure! Happy Birthday Regan!

Carla's Cards sa...

An amazing card!
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Carla DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Janet sa...

wow your creations are so interesting to look at! there is much going on! <3

Annettes Hobby Rosettes sa...

Back again, just incredible work here. GREAT WORK. I love it.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Chana Malkah sa...

What a fabulous steampunk design! I love the intricate details. The design is cohesive and very well organized. The purple works well as a spot color! Nice techniques employed throughout! Thanks for sharing your project in our neighborhood. I am sure visitors to 613 Avenue Create will find your project inspiring!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Gaby AcosAlb sa...

Happy Birthday Regan, wow Lisa has left me speechless, it is unique and fantastic

Sam Lewis sa...

I LOVE all the layers that go into your cards!!! And I think I agree that Lady Raven is a top choice of image. It's a pleasure joining you for this blog hop xxSAMxx

alex sa...

WOW, this is awesome, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon
{613 DT Member}
Alex x

aigne sa...

Purple is my favorite color too! I am fairly new to this game and you are a true inspiration! Bookmarked!!

Lisa Andersson sa...

Thank you so much Regan for this wonderful compliment <3
I´m so very happy you like my card :D

ccheney sa...

Wow! Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Cindy (DT)

crafty-stamper sa...

Hi Lisa just popping back to say--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
Carol DT x

Helen sa...

Amazing card - a great design, so much detail.

Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)