fredag 10 januari 2020

Birthday card for Eva

Hello and welcome,
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I'm back again with a new design team project for Ally's Angels. The theme is once again Anything Goes and I have made a Birthday card for a friend.



I started by applying Distress Grit Paste through Tim Holtz stencils Measured, Industrial and Decayed on a watercolor cardstock panel measuring 14,5x21 cm and when dry I sprayed with Distress Oxide Sprays Vintage Photo, Pumice Stone and Walnut Stain and finished with some Black Soot Distress Crayon blending out the colour with my fingertip.



The window is die cut in chipboard and colored with Walnut Stain and Black Soot Oxide Inks and to get some texture I used Distress Grit Paste blended with Distress Paint Weathered Wood and finished with Black Sooth Distress Crayon. I die cut the piece behind the window frame in Silver Metallic Kraft and sanded the edges. 



The Cityscape Skyline are die cut in Silver Metallic Kraft, sanded, and to create the ledge I used Pinked Trims from the Etcetera Collection. I applied a layer of white Crackle Paint from DecoArt and when dry I used my fingertip and Vintage Photo Distress Crayon together with a little bit of water to color the cracks.



The Faceted Heart is a favorite of mine and this time die cut in Silver Metallic Kraft and sanded. I glued Hardware Heads colored with Walnut Stain Distress Paint on three sides of the heart and to finish I just wrapped some metal wire from stash around it.

I die cut the number 50 in chipboard using the Handmade alphabet die and used Broken China Distress Paint to color them and when dry I used a touch of Walnut Stain Distress Crayon around the edges.
I then made the other panels to put behind my background. One panel is made of Brown Coredination Cardstock with blue core, sanded, and the other panel is corrugated cardstock colored with Walnut Stain and Black Sooth Distress Oxide Ink and Black Sooth Distress Crayon. The base is made with watercolor cardstock, folded and colored with Broken China Distress Ink on the front and the inside- and backside with my fave combo of Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Pumic Stone Distress Oxide Sprays.



I glued all my die cuts and decorations in place. All metal decorations are Idea-ology from Tim Holtz and I have used Broken China Distress Paint and Black Sooth Distress Crayon to color them. The Paper Doll and Wings are also Tim Holtz Idea-ology.

Wish you all a happy, healthy and creative year 2020
Hugs, Lisa


I would like to enter the following challenge
Simon Says Stamp Blog, Something New (I have used a for me new die from Tim Holtz - Window Frame)

PRODUCTS USED
Tim Holtz
Stencils: THS012 measured, THS050 industrial, THS129 decayed
Dies: Faceted Heart, Window Frame, Cityscape Skyline, Handmade Alphabet
Idea-ology: Etcetera Pinked Trims, Stars, Hardware Pulls, Hardware Heads, Adornments Foundry, Paper Doll, Wings
Distress Oxide Sprays: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Pumice Stone
Distress Oxide Inks: Walnut Stain, Black Sooth, Broken China
Distress Crayons: Walnut Stain, Black Sooth
Distress Paint: Broken China, Weathered Wood
Distress Grit Paste
Silver Metallic Kraft

DecoArt
Crackle Paint

Canson
Watercolor cardstock, 300g

Other
Chipboard and Metal Wire from stash

7 kommentarer:

Mariann Jakobsen sa...

Fantastisk flott! Så fint det ble med vingene bak jenta - rene engelen ❤️
Så mange herlige detaljer. You made it - AGAIN!!

Janette sa...

Hi Lisa, so fabulous to see one of your beautiful creations. This is stunning, you put so much work into your art its wonderful.
Hope you had a good Christmas and have a very happy new year. X

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow! Lovely to see you back here with a new creation Lisa.
I love reading the stages and techniques of how you have created each element too. A fabulous card for your friend.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie sa...

Lisa I have so been waiting for your amazing work to show up and wow this is amazing. Love every detail and technique here, you amazing you.xx

crafty-stamper sa...

WOW you amaze me every time and I take the time to look over every detail you explain and I am still in awe how you make card look like metal -I know I say it every time but it boggles my mind and it is so distressed and textured yet the delicate paper doll and wings look a perfect embellishment-amazing!!!
Carol x

Diana @ Playing Without Limits sa...

Your entry is beautiful. I love the composition and all the elements.

diana
https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/

Corry sa...

Wow this is amazing , the details are fabulous .
you also have a nice blog. I started to follow you. I want to invite you to come and take a look at my blog and maybe you would like to follow me too
My blog is corryscardandcreations
Hugs corry