söndag 12 mars 2017

Steampunk Time by Bloobel Stamps

Hello and welcome!

My first Bloobel digi stamp colored up and made in to a card :D 
Her name is Steampunk Time and she is colored using my Prismacolor pencils. I just love her! 
You can find her and more at www.bloobel.com

I've used Coredination cardstock from Tim Holtz Distress collection in yellow, orange and green. The base is made with kraft. Corrugated cardstock from stash, colored with Distress Ink ripe persimmon

Dies used are from Memory Box (the pipe on the left hand side), Magnolia (the mini picture wheel), Cheery Lynn (the gears). The rest of the dies used are from Tim Holtz

Metal clocks and gears from stash. The vintage bottle cap is from Bottle Cap Inc, USA.

I'm entering the following challenges

Have a wonderful day
Hugs, Lisa

7 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

I love her too Lisa and really like how you've coloured her. It's a fabulous card. Great layers and embellishments. Barbxx

crafty-stamper sa...

I love Bloobel digis and you have coloured it briiliantly-love all the dies and distressing
Carol x

aussie aNNie sa...

LOVE this amazing creative card....but then all of yours I Love, the colours here are awesome and all the embellies, wowow you rock...xxx ♥[aNNie]

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow this is so great Lisa! I love this theme and your fabulous colouring of the image is superb. I just love, love, love the layering of all your themed die cuts and the colour combo works beautifully.
Lorraine

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos sa...

WOW! Absolutely Gorgeous Card! I love this theme and the colours you have used. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks you for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.
Maritza DT

Ally sa...

Awesome card, Lisa! Love the layout, the colours and the stunning colouring! simply fantastic!
xxx, Ally

The Red Mullet Band sa...

Great, great card!!!! I love the design, the colouring!!! No words!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.