söndag 1 november 2015

Helga Frost

Welcome

It´s time again for a new and exciting challenge over at KennyKs Krafty Krew and the theme this time is Shaker Card or Ornament.


I´ve used ornaments on my card and the wonderful image is Helga Frost from KennyK. 




I´ve used dies from Tim Holtz, Magnolia and Marianne Design. I´ve also used an embossing plate from Sizzix to get the background behind the Christmas sentiments in the middle of my card. I´ve not used any design paper for the die-cuts only cardstock. I´ve used white embossing powder, crackel paint, glossy accent, cheese cloth and Stickels. The image is colored with my Distress Re-Inkers.


The challenge is
Anything Goes
with the twist
Shaker Card or Ornament

The prizes are 3 digis of the random winners choice (5 if twist is used) and 1 digi each for the Top 3 chosen by the design team.


Challenges
Creative Card Crew  99 Off the Edge
ABC Challenge U is for Unlimited

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Lisa










4 kommentarer:

Lin sa...

Goodness me she must be chilly! Fabulous design.

Thanks for sharing in our 'Unlimited' Challenge.

Lin
ABC

creationsnz sa...

great card

Beebeebabs sa...

Beautiful card - love the layout!!!

Meighan Wheller sa...

Wow fabulous image and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge, we hope you join us again soon. Meighan DT