torsdag 13 april 2017

Happy Birthday, Therese!

Hello!

Celebrating my KennyK DT friend, Therese, today 
with a Birthday card.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESE!
Wish you a wonderful day!



I've colored a true favorite of mine. Her name is Brooklyn Babe and she was my very first KennyK stamp. I've had her for years, I totally love her and I so enjoyed coloring her again. 
You can find her as a digi HERE


I've built this card up with layers using a GoKreate die as a base. Other dies used are from Cheery Lynn (the wing), Magnolia (tag at the top and mini picture wheel), Tim Holtz (numbers, banner and mini clipboard top), Marianne Design (star border), Crealies (brick wall) Technique Tuesday (frame), Lawn Fawn (congrats) and Kaiserkraft (round mesh)


She's colored with Prismacolor pencils 


Design papers from K Designs, cardstock in grey and dark purple. White corrugated cardstock and white ribbons both colored with distress ink seedless preserves and black sooth. 



Have a wonderful day
Hugs, Lisa

6 kommentarer:

Samra sa...

You make the most amazing layered cards Lisa! Love the color choice too.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Barb sa...

Another amazing card Lisa. She's a super image and I love the colours. As always lots of great layers and embellishments. The little pearl on her lollipop is a fun addition. Barbxx

Tone K. sa...

Absolutt fantastisk!!! Du er bare rå altså. Det er så utrolig tøft og stilig 😊

crafty-stamper sa...

Absolutely gorgeous,great image and love the purple,beautiful dies and embellishments
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

I can see why you love her, she's fabulous! The grey and purple colour combo works so well with the urban themed die cut details.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie sa...

FABULOUS, LOVE LOVE LOVE.XX [aNNie]