tisdag 14 februari 2017

Scarlett West - February progressive freebie at Club KennyK

Hello and welcome. My card today is featuring this month progressive freebie at Club KennyK, the sexy steampunk lady Scarlett West. She is one of my many favorites and you can get her for free if you enter our February challenge with your KennyK Anything Goes project. You can also find her in the shop www.kennykstamps.com.



I don't think I've ever made a pink steampunk card before, but it's a first time for everything.

She is colored with Prismacolor pencils

I stamped the Tim Holtz clock with Distress Ink and fussy cut 
and used the Tim Holtz pocket watch frame die

White lace from stash and steampunk stamps from Andy Skinner/Stampendous

Gear dies used are from Memory Box, Tim Holtz and LaLaLand


Challenge
Have a wonderful day
Hugs, Lisa

5 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

Wow Lisa this is a beautiful card and great fun in pink. I LOVE it! Barbxx

aussie aNNie sa...

Lisa, I think what ever colours, image and style you used it would always be WOW FACTOR, I study your cards and think I will try it, but hey it never works out..xx ♥{aNNie}

Jane Willis sa...

Woah, this is brilliant! Such an unusual colour combination for a Steampunk themed card, yet it works perfectly - I love it! Thanks for sharing at Ooh La La Creations
Jane

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous steampunk card and image-love the cogs and layers and it looks brilliant in pink
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow! This is everything Steampunk is not and yet it really works Lisa I love it! Your pink and yellow colour combo combined with the beautiful cogs, gears and lace make for a very special card.
Lorraine