lördag 18 februari 2017

Birthday Card using KennyK image Sexy Teacher

Hello and thank you for stopping by. My card today I've made for a friend of a friend. Her name is Anna and she is from Austria. I've met her and her husband a few times. They are both wonderful so I was delighted when my friend Gerd asked me to make a card for Annas Birthday. I decided to go for a teacher theme as Anna worked as a teacher before retiring. I've colored the digi Sexy Teacher from www.kennykstamps.com and made this card:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Anna! 
Hope you have a wonderful day 

Papers from Maja Design and Core'dinations. 
I've also used kraft and Canson pastell paper for some details.

The flower is made with a Magnolia Doo-Hickey die and a Tim Holtz die. Beneath the flower I have a star from a Cheery Lynn die and and the leaves are made with dies from Prima and Magnolia. The white stars on the side are made with a Memory Box die.

Star border, numbers, big letters, arrows and the mini clipboard top are made with TH dies. The torn paper with a Marianne Design die and hollow stars with a Spellbinder die.


The image is Sexy Teacher from www.kennykstamps.com and I've colored her with Prismacolor pencils on Canson Pastell paper Mi-Teintes


Challenges

Have a wonderful day
Hugs, Lisa


7 kommentarer:

aussie aNNie sa...

Lisa this is just awesome...love the distressed look and the colour combo. That image is so cool.xx ♥{aNNie}

Barb sa...

She certainly means business! An awesome card Lisa. I love the colours and what a great design. Enjoy your weekend. Barbxx

aussie aNNie sa...

Hey there again Lisa. Beautiful creation and great colour combo. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'ANYTHING GOES' challenge, good luck in the draw. ♥
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

brenda sa...

A real fun creation and such pretty colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Caz sa...

This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
Caz CC DT.
My Blog
Crafty Catz
World Wide Open DT Challenge

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

So many gorgeous and fun layers themed for school, teachers and education. A fantastic card.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper sa...

Great image and fabulous layers and selection of dies as always
Carol x