lördag 3 oktober 2015

Black & White


Welcome

This is a card I´ve made for a challenge in an event in my hometown. The local scrapbooking shop Engströms Artstudio arrange this event two times a year and I had the opportunity to participate this time. We were 94 crafters making projects and inspiring each other last weekend. The shop were open with lots of fun stuff to get inspired by and the DT girls showed us news and different scrapbooking techniques. I have also signed up for a Copic coloring class later in October arranged by Engströms Artstudio, I thought I would give it a try.

I´m SO happy because I was voted winner with this black and white card in the Saturday challenge. YAY! 







I will try my luck in the following challenges
Creative Card Crew 97 Masculine
Artistic Inspirations Challenges Blog Challenge 141 
Anything Goes/Twist of Black



Thanks for stopping by
Have a nice day
Hugs Lisa

5 kommentarer:

KraftyKoolKat sa...

Fantastic creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Monica Mortensen sa...

Tøft kort B) Knall kult, liker måten du har bygd opp kortet på, masse spennende detaljer ♥

Barb sa...

Wow a fantastic monochrome card Lisa. It's a beauty. Barbxx

applejack cards by sue sa...

An amazing piece of mixed media. Love it! Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT xx

chrilvian sa...

awesome!!!!!!!!