söndag 16 april 2017

KennyK Dowager Countess

Hello!

Our March challenge at Club KennyK Facebook is up and running and the theme is always Anything Goes. You need to use a KennyK stamp or digi though. If you enter our challenge you will be eligible for this months freebie which is Dowager Countess.

I think KennyK had the British TV serie Downtown Abbey in mind when designing this lovely lady and there is also a Jolly Chap and a Valet digi following the same theme. 
You can find them all at www.kennykstamps.com 

 Here is my inspiration card for the challenge using Dowager Countess and the DT theme 'spring flowers'
(the theme is just for us in the DT)



In Sweden, early in the spring, we have small yellow flowers called Tussilago (real name is Hästhov, I think, but we call them Tussilago) and they are very much spring for me. 
The flowers on my card does not look at all like Tussilagos except for being small and yellow and the rest of the card has not so much spring feeling over it, but that is my take on the theme. 



The image is Dowager Countess from www.kennykstamps.com 
colored using Prismacolor pencils.

Dies used are from Spellbinder, Cheery Lynn, Tim Holtz, Magnolia and Marianne Design. I used coredination cardstock in black and two different yellow ones. The flowers are made with a Cheery Lynn die and coredination cardstock, white gesso and small pearls.





I've made a frame using coredination cardstock in black with kraft core and Spellbinder square dies. Design papers from Panduro (a Swedish craft store) but inside the frame I've colored the paper with distress oxide and stamped randomly with a background stamp from Crafters Individual and used a stencil and grit paste from Tim Holtz to get the numbers. 

The buildings are from my new set of dies from Tim Holtz, the round London ticket is a stamp but don't know what brand. I've had it for years. It's embossed and cut out. The die used at the top inside the frame is from I think Memory Box.



The London ticket is from a really nice Tim Holtz stamp set with London theme, embossed on coredination cardstock and cut out. The stars are made with a stamp from another Tim Holtz stamp set, embossed.



Thanks for looking!
Wish you a wonderful day!
Hugs, Lisa

4 kommentarer:

aussie aNNie sa...

Fabulous card Lisa, love the colours. I am currently away just borrowed my daughter's laptop.xxx ♥[aNNie]

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous card and logreat texture and layering -love your use of dies
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

A brilliantly themed card, love the colour combo and texture on the core'dinations card. Another gorgeously coloured image too.
Lorraine

Ally sa...

Absolutely amazing card with tons of stunning details. Gosh it must take you ages to create such a masterpiece. I see you do use a lot of embossing powder and I can just imagine the mess I would create with it lol!
I love your card!
xoxo, Ally