söndag 15 januari 2017

KennyK Bodacious Bev

Hi all,

My first DT project this year for KennyK is a mixed media canvas using the sexy Bodacious Bev, you can find her here. We want to welcome you all to a new year at Club KennyK and show you the new design team and our guest designers. We will start the challenges next month.

The theme is 'new' and first I didn't know what to do with the theme but then I found Bodacious Bev and decided to make her a new dress and put her on a canvas. The canvas is 20x20 cm/8x8 inches and covered with lots of metal decorations, metal junk and layers of paint. 


I've used stencils from Prima and Tim Holtz, Color shine from Heidi Swapp in the colors tropical teal and amethyst and art alchemy acrylic paint from Prima/Finnabair in the colors metallique black berry and metallique steampunk copper. 


The metal decorations are from Prima, Finnabair, Tim Holtz and unknown brands from my stash. I've also used a lot of metal junk found at the garage floor at my hubbys work and a few screws and nails found at home. The image is colored using Prismacolor pencils.


Have a fantastic day 
and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Lisa

5 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

A truly amazing canvas Lisa. I really like sassy Bev and the colour is gorgeous. I'm intrigued by all the metal embellishments you've used. I think I even spied a couple of sewing machine bobbins! A really gorgeous piece of work Lisa. Barbxx

crafty-stamper sa...

Absolutely amazing canvas,great colours and fabulous embellishments
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow! Steampunk themes are my favourite! Bev looks fabulous in her new dress, I love all the beautiful metal you have incorporated in to your design and this canvas is brilliant. It's such a gorgeous colour with the patina on the metal pieces too. Love this.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie sa...

WOWZA, LISA, LOVE LOVE LOVE this amazing mixed media steam punk canvas....oh gosh it's so fabulous...xxx{aNNie}

Ally sa...

okay, Lady. Stop! You make so many amazing cards that I my jaw drops on the desk all the time and it starts to hurt. Just saying, lol. When did you say are you coming to Switzerland to teach me how to make canvas? I will never get how you guys make these!
xxx, Ally