lördag 28 januari 2017

Album card using KennyK Retro Selfie


Hello. Today we are celebrating the wonderful Elena of KennyK Stamps. It's her Birthday today and all the DT's and GDT's have got together to surprise her and make her day special. We are all posting our Elena Birthday projects at Club KennyK Facebook during the day so welcome to have a look.

My project is an album card in black and white using the lovely Retro Selfie from www.kennykstamps.com. I want it to be a surprise for Elena so I'm not going to reveal here and now what's inside the album, sorry. Just in case she visit my blog. I've sent the album card to her but I don't think it has arrived yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELENA!
Have a wonderful day!


I cropped Retro Selfie and colored her with my Prismacolor pencils using only french grey and black and with a touch of eggshell on her cheeks. 



I colored an extra pair of her arms, her scarf and the camera to cut out for a 3D effect.




I used dies from Sizzix and Tim Holtz only. Black and white cardstock and a small amount of aluminum tape for the camera where used. The sentiment is a metal decoration from Prima.



Here is another album card, but without decorations, made in a similar way. Just so you get a feeling of what I've made for her.



This cool badge is made by our wonderful DT 
Nicola Gold for this special day.
Thanks Nicola!

Thank you for stopping by
have great day

Hugs, Lisa


4 kommentarer:

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

Wow this is stunning Lisa! What a super gift and I'm sure Elena will be thrilled to receive it. I love the monochromatic theme and you have totally captured the black & White photograph look with your Prisma pencil colouring.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie sa...

That is one amazing birthday card Lisa, you rock and would love to make something like this... need to see if I have that image. I love using pencils so the idea of using those colours appeal to me.xx{aNNie}

Barb sa...

Oh you tease Lisa! A really wonderful card for Elena's Birthday. I'm sure she'll love it. I love the way you've made the camera. A fabulous black and white card. Barbxx

crafty-stamper sa...

A fabulous album card -love the black and white-fabulous dies and layout she will definitely love this
Carol x