tisdag 15 mars 2016

KennyK new release and new challenge



Hi all,
The new KennyK release is here!!! 
Say hello to The Rockits, our new Superhero family. 
I can promise you, they are fabulous!!!


For my card I´ve used Danger Dad and Mighty Mom together with the Rooftoop- and Skyline background and some of the new sentiments, and also the word ballons

Check them all out at www.kennykstamps.com and please take an extra look at all the sentiments in the new release because they are WOW!!!

I was thinking "Comic book" when I made my card and I wanted to create a scene. That is also the theme for the next Club KennyK challenge that starts today.

The challenge is
Anything Goes
with the twist
Create a scene



I´ve colored them in grey-scale with my polychromos because my first thought when I started my project was to make it all in black and white. Then I changed my mind and added the red and blue. 

Since these fabulous sentiments are digis, I´ve cut them out by hand with my scissor and a scalpel to get a 3D effect on the word ballons. A big advantage though of using digis are the possibility to get them in the exact size for my project.

The clouds are cut outs from a Cheery Lynn die and the tree from a Tim Holtz die. The base and the frame are made from a Spellbinder die.

I´ve used a touch of Distress Ink in the color Barn Door on the Rooftop- and skyline to get the feeling of the sun setting. I don´t know if I succeeded but at least it´s color coordinated with my project, lol. I tried it on the clouds and the tree as well but it just looked weird so I kept them white.




Have a lovely day
and
Thank you for stopping by

Hugs Lisa

2 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

Hi Lisa, I absolutely love this! The characters are great and what a fabulous scene you've made. The fancy cutting of the sentiments really works and straight away I noticed the Red Barn on the building. That really works well. They look like a fun family to work with. Barbxx

chrilvian sa...

awesome scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!