söndag 1 november 2015

Helga Frost

Welcome

It´s time again for a new and exciting challenge over at KennyKs Krafty Krew and the theme this time is Shaker Card or Ornament.


I´ve used ornaments on my card and the wonderful image is Helga Frost from KennyK. 




I´ve used dies from Tim Holtz, Magnolia and Marianne Design. I´ve also used an embossing plate from Sizzix to get the background behind the Christmas sentiments in the middle of my card. I´ve not used any design paper for the die-cuts only cardstock. I´ve used white embossing powder, crackel paint, glossy accent, cheese cloth and Stickels. The image is colored with my Distress Re-Inkers.


The challenge is
Anything Goes
with the twist
Shaker Card or Ornament

The prizes are 3 digis of the random winners choice (5 if twist is used) and 1 digi each for the Top 3 chosen by the design team.


Challenges
Creative Card Crew  99 Off the Edge
ABC Challenge U is for Unlimited

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Lisa










4 kommentarer:

  1. Goodness me she must be chilly! Fabulous design.

    Thanks for sharing in our 'Unlimited' Challenge.

    Lin
    ABC

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card - love the layout!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow fabulous image and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge, we hope you join us again soon. Meighan DT

    SvaraRadera

Thank You for leaving a comment. It makes me happy :D